Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wonderful weekend

12 P.M. Saturday (Nijikon day 1):
- I left home for the Nijikon,but not before eating my breakfast (yes,that's right.I eat breakfast around 12' on weekends).*Nijikon = similar to a comic-con,but the theme is more based on animes*
-@Nijikon,wandering around.Pretty girls on the left,cute girls on the right,pretty girls dressed as cute anime characters in the front.A bit of chitchat here and there,just small talk and random stuff.
9 P.M. Saturday:
-Instead of going home I decide for a "sleepover".It's freezing outside,we choose to cut the road thru the park,and the funny part...the guy in who's house we're supposed to crash suddenly says "Ok,which way now?" "Excuse me?You live here..you're the one leading!".So we wondered around the dark alleys of the park for like 40 minutes, until we finally found the right way.

2 A.M. Sunday :
-Already drunk by now
-We keep drinking,some movies,a bit of music now and then

6 A.M. Sunday :
-Pretty much everyone is passed out by now,or just sleeping

11 A.M. Sunday (Nijikon day 2):
-Back @Nijikon,obviously very hung over,possibly still drunk.
-More wandering,less chitchat

6 P.M. Sunday -Finally home.And what do I do,instead of going to sleep.I start reading blogs and writing this post.By now I'm  pretty much a zombie,and by the time I press the "Post" button,I decide my level of zombieness has reached it's limit.Good night!

Love,Just.

No comments:

Post a Comment