Saturday, October 08, 2011

It's the journey not the destination

Some time ago I've come to the conclusion that TIME goes too fast.I feel like I'm rushing thru...the days seem too short,weeks appear to be just fractions of a month that go by in the blink of an eye.Sometimes I'm afraid to blink,scared of the possibility that by the time my eyelid opens back the day turns into night.Most of the time we think of the future,waiting for what's next to happen instead of enjoying the moment,living it.I get the part where "life's a journey",I just don't know why we rush it.The point is you gotta stop now and then,look around and enjoy the moment..cause there won't be more of it,you can't eat the same apple twice.Now now,I'm aware there's nothing new in what I wrote here,so just consider it a reminder for the ones that read it ^_^
Love,Just.

2 comments:

  1. You won't believe it, but I have the same thoughts. My concern is that I won't do eveything that I want in my life and I will be late for something. Time really flies soo fast. It reminded me of a guote by John Lennon (by the way, today is his Birthday) he said: "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans".
    I try to enjoy the moment not to think much about the Future, I'm not too successful, but still this idea is always with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear someone shares these thoughts =)

    ReplyDelete