Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's about B. // Kindness or fear?

 Today I was mad about some school stuff..."killer-face" mad!It might seem usual,but I'm almost never mad about school,I never reach the level of anger I've reached today.Normally I'd be a bit sad,maybe some sarcastic statements here and there.But then,the strangest thing have happened as B. just randomly hugged me,resting her head on my chest for a moment followed by a short kiss on the cheek.I got random hugs before,but none were like this one.For a moment that hug scared away all my problems,and those few seconds felt like hours.I guess it's just the fact it was from B. and everything that happened,and didn't happen between us.I'd give a whole night with any other girl for the the feeling that B. gave me for a few seconds.




Isn't it weird that random people you know,start being sweet to you when it's obvious you're mad?Why do they do that..really now?!Do they come true at those moments,removing their daily masks,all out of compassion?If you want to know what a person really thinks about you,the moment they're mad is the right one.Some will say it was the anger and the nerves that talked,not them...I beg to differ!

The thing about being mad,is that you don't overthink the words that come out of your mouth;you just tell'em out straight up.Not everything that comes out of the anger are real thoughts,it's just the little things...the personal truthful opinions.We should not however leave out the fact that some of those are situational.It might be a short term opinion,like calling someone stupid,for the simple reason they did something that you believe it testifies for stupidity at the given moment and only then.

So..what if people act like that with you because they know you're mad,and somehow on an upper level of consciousness they're afraid you might tell them what you really think!?Angry/Mad people tend to act a bit mean..so why don't the people around them do what they usually do when they confront mean people,ignoring them or reacting back.Maybe I'm wrong and they just feel your anger and the need of kindness.

.
*side note: on the 2nd part of the post I'm talking in general,so make abstraction of the moment about B. as since she's not random *

Love,Just.




 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment, I think she is cool enough, very much so, but am I?

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete