Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dust and despair

 He gently opens his eyes...It's morning,the nature's coming back to life.Water drops..slowly falling from the leaves,down to the ground.The storm had left those places continuing its journey,pouring on other fields by now.
-"What happened?Why am I laying on this dusty floor?"
His memories are shady and blurred.He remembers entering the room,but has no clue of the reason he's on the floor.
-"I must've fallen asleep from all the liquor.Oh!If only I could blame the liquor.."
There's ashes on the floor,side by side with the burnt cigarettes.He feels like he'd just came back from a forgotten place,a place of memories,a place that belongs in the past.If only she was there right now,to see the grownup him...
-"What am I doing here?!Why must I relive those moments?!Wish I could let it go.."
Confused and disoriented,he doubts his sanity by now.What would she think about him if she'd see this picture?
-"I must control myself!I cannot let him take control..my dark passenger"
He left the room and closed the door behind.All that's left now is the dust in the room and an empty bottle of Jack.

 *It's a continuance to the chapter "The storm".Hope someone will enjoy this*

Love,Just.

4 comments:

  1. I answered your question. Look back.

    love, C

    ps - I like your name, Just. My beloved cousin's name was Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a beautiful name you've chosen.

    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was waiting for continuation and it's perfect as always :) Where do you get your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's flattering,but I don't think it's anywhere near perfect <3

    Believe it or not,I don't really know.Most of the ideas come randomly in my head,in different moments of they day and I either right them down on something or just memorize the thought =]
    Thanks for the lovely feedback.
    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete