Saturday, July 02, 2011

Once again it's 'the end of the day' and i feel like i pressed the fast forward button on my life's remote,just as i woke up.Maybe it's just that I'm not doing anything important with my life,even though i have lots of things that i would like to do,i never do any...that's one of my bad sides i guess,i start things or think about starting but i never actually do what i intend to.Some would say I'm just being lazy..and maybe they're right,but i think it's not just that..it can't be!It's been like this for so long now,that i don't even remember the way it used to be when i 'pressed the play button' instead of the 'fast forward'..and I'm just afraid I'll wake up old and look back at myself,back when i was still young,back to the present in which I'm writing this,and I'll just regret i lived my life this way.I keep telling myself it's all gonna change soon..i will grow up,get a job,work on a career,maybe have a wife (I'm not very keen on the kids part right now),but then a doubt pops out of the darkness;that 'what if' that keeps me from falling asleep and pops up as a first thought just as i wake up.I do realize I'm just whining right now so pardon me please..I'm just being one of those regular teenagers with their regular problems,which is a good thing i guess..better than being a weirdo with real problems =] .Now it's time for me to continue my randomness:surfing,playing or watching random stuff over internet ^_^.But i will leave you with the song I'm  listening to,right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

3 comments:

  1. It can..but after a while it gets boring and usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand how it must have felt. But trust me, there does appear a time when you really get to know what you wanna do with your life and yourself.. no matter how many times you feel the way you mentioned, one day you just make it! Be confident! :)

    ReplyDelete