Friday, July 01, 2011

The first post

I'm not sure why i did this,why did i make myself a blogg..that's probably cause i felt like writing(typing) some of my thoughts down.I apologise if my english is abit rusty here and there,i'm not an american nor english,yet i choose to use this language cause it feels easyer to express myself for some reason.

I uhmm,i don't know exactly what other people post on their bloggs so i'll just do as i feel.Anywho..today is the 1st of July,more than 2 weeks of the summer holiday have passed by,yet i just dont know WHEN this happened..(what have i been doing for the past 2 weeks?) it's all blurry when i try to remember,i lost track of 'time' so to speak.But that isn't all i've lost in these 2 weeks;i've lost friends,friendships,past crushes and now i have a new set of feelings but for the same  "old" person,and these feelings are different from any other..they're happy and sad feelings at the same time which makes me  feel confused..what happened,when did i start being so "sentimental" is it the summer,or maybe the lack of ocuppation during summer..or maybe i was like this ever since i was born,i just didn't notice it.Reading this out loud,it seems like it's not me the one who wrote it..but what the hell,that's in my head so it must be me.I'm not sure if anyone will even read this but ohwell..
Song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiFn5wUfaik

2 comments:

  1. Though you're not an American, you speak pretty well. Still you need to work somewhere.
    Welcome to blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete