Thursday, August 11, 2011

Strange feelings

  Thirty-two days,nine hours and thirty-six minutes from the moment I begun to write this.That's when my last high school year starts.It's like a deja vu for some reason,and that's weird.I can almost see "my old desk".It's been recently cleaned so when I get close enough,the smell of  cheap industrial cleaning chemicals floods my nose .It's slightly irritating,but somehow it pleases me...maybe that's because I associate that smell with the new beginning,cause after all,"it's the first day,of the rest of my life".
  
I slowly take my place,slowly observing the environment.Being in the first row I turn around for a moment,taking a short look at the big picture,a small glimpse of my classmates's faces and everything that surrounds me.It feels like I've known them forever,It's like I lived my entire life between those four walls.Trapped inside,but knowing it won't last long before I have to leave.I take a close look at the desk itself.You can still see the scratches I made with my pen for the simple reason I was too bored.Those marks,randomly carved into the wooden desk,those are the only proof of my humble existence as a student in that particular high school,on that one floor,in that very one room,the proof that I,and no one else,was there.
But you and me both know know that those won't last forever,either.

No comments:

Post a Comment