Monday, December 02, 2013

A glimpse of what you truly are

I've been walking down these concrete roads, back and forth  no matter day or night. Two steps forward, look back, keep going. I've been on many crossroads, ah.. so many chosen paths. There's even more to come, and many to be left behind. I'm not even halfway through my journey, and I have yet long distance ahead. For many trees I will pass by, an almost endless pathway.

As it was bound to happen, I got lost somewhere along the way. I do not claim to have found myself yet, but I have become aware of where I'm at. I find this place comforting, if not enjoyable, yet I move forward towards a better place.


"Behind the ice cold glass, within the dusty pages, I  caught but a glimpse of what you truly are. I want.. I need more. These pages will not come to an end, not until I decide so. It's my film, I make the cuts and I decide the ending."


"Can you hear me?"


Love,Just.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I felt like I was making the cuts too...sometimes I feel like I'm someone else's film. xxx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just need to look behind the scenes, love.

      Delete